Saturday 10 August 2013

A face that is pure perfection


If darkness is just a lack of light and sadness just a lack of joy, then I am just a lack of you. 

Only I know that you smell like a grass after the spill of rain. Only I know that when you smile the corners of your mouth go down a bit at the ends, that when you speak your nose moves a little at the tip, that your left ear slightly stands off, that you have a thin wrinkle under each eye, that you breathe irregularly whilst sleeping... 
Maybe it's not only me who notices it, but I am surely the one who appreciates it the most. 
Imperfections become perfect with every look at you. 


Perfection

Mirror mirror on the wall, Who’s the fairest of them all?
If the mirror was me, try to guess what the answer would be.
My blood pressure rises, I can almost hear my cardio,
When you give me that look of a wounded doe
I have to search for the nearest window and cool myself down in the wind blow.
Sometimes my thoughts get suicidal, but it is no sad story,
It is like Vedi Napoli e Poi Muori.

I watch your chest go up and down, as beside we lay,
And I start my little game I like to play.
My fingers walk through the jungle, climb the sacred hill,
When they get to the top, they would stand still.
I have to indulge myself in all of your sweetness,
Admire your skin so soft, white, pure, and flawless,
No matter how much I try, I can’t cease you to caress.

Then you wake up from your realm of dreams my dear,
I breathe your sweet scent and I hold you near.
I feel every limb of your body on mine, and soon you’ll see
What my response to your kiss would be.
The bed is our stage and we both have our role,
Having everything and still wanting more,
Let’s play like time isn’t factor at all.

Rain falls down from the stars though it is a day
Gold and diamond dust cover all of your hair.
Let me kiss away all of the glitter,
And I will kiss you til the end that is bitter.
Under the covers I’ll hide with you so nobody can see,
Curtain fell, audience went home, now it’s just you and me.
I sing you I love you and you love me back,
you’re a man I can’t lack,
You are a flower I cannot neglect,
because to me, you are perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment