Monday 26 August 2013

Three women bathing in a lake


The lake was so warm, so tranquil and wild at the same time. It was hard to see though the moist and dense mist rising from the water but I could see I am not alone. I was accompanied by two laughing women, although in the noise of the steaming water I could only hear them as though from a distance. 
After a close examination of the lake I saw there is no waterside whatsoever, no shore to return to. On the sides wild currents, boiling and splashing, were impeding one to climb out of the lake. Nevertheless, I didn't mind, I was not planning to interrupt this pleasant gathering. 
I swam, my head was clear, and my thoughts exalted, I swam until I got to proximity of the ladies. We talked and laughed as no strangers, different but still the same. We were getting closer as babies wanting to feel another human being. We shared our intimacy, naked bodies, enjoying the softness of our skin. We kissed, warm and sweet kisses all over. Kisses so promising I knew I will never be lonely again. And we touched...
But to touch... when I looked down, there was merely one pair of hands, that of my own. 



Three Women Bathing in a Lake

The bright moon was shining upon a land,
Where water is solid and liquid is sand
Under the shades of noble trees,
Wandering animals live in peace.

There in the forest, in its core,
Was a lake, beautiful, calm and pure.
Water like quicksilver, seems so heavy,
Silvery haze rose above it.

In the pond three women were bathing,
Nude white skin with the water was melting,
Dancing in circles, arms swaying,
Holding each other, secretly praying.

The scene of the night, contrasts in the air,
Lips red, flesh white, raven black hair,
Moon behold, safeguard these ladies,
Shine upon the dance of the Three Graces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment